“You need to understand that life isn’t what you’re given, it’s what you create, what you conquer and what you aim to achieve.”
Ambitious. adjective. Having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
I wish I knew who owned the words mentioned above because I would like to give them credit for it. I came across the quote this morning and have been reading it over and over again. It just really resonates with me and “my” life as of right now.
Ambitious is a word that I am loving right now. A word that truly describes my personality. A word that will also determine my 2017. It is amazing once you have set a clear vision and path for yourself what power one little word can have. I challenge you to find a word that will describe your 2017. Trust me. It’s quite tough but I promise you worth it to have one…
So you may have noticed you are on a new site! Surprise and welcome! I am thrilled you are here and hope you come back often. I’ll be doing the “official’ launch tomorrow!
I spent a lot of time off my computer in December so that I could be in full creative mode. I needed a space to figure out where I wanted to be personally and professionally in 2017. At the end of the day and after the countless brainstorming sessions I had with myself…They all led me back here! Online.
I want to be online. I want to network and be visible and meet other entrepreneurs. I want to help other businesses succeed and support their goals. I also want to share my knowledge and experiences with everyone and vice versa. And here is where you will find all of that!
I have had to close a few doors in order for this new one to open. I shed many tears when doing so but know that there is a reason for this. And I can officially say I am now ok with it all!
There a lot of “I”s here but honestly it is more for you than for me. If you know anything about me or my careers in the past, you know they have not been the norm. I mean how do you explain to someone that you worked on over 50 yachts and cruise ships doing makeup or fluffing pillows and then flying around the country. That being said all of these crazy career choices have led me to where I really want to be and that is here with you reading this!
My brand is now myself and I feel like the more open and honest I am on my posts, the better understanding you will have about why you would want to come back to my site every day.
Here are a few reasons why…
- I will be blogging every day Monday through Friday. Tuesday and Thursday posts can be found on my LinkedIn page. Monday, Wednesday, Friday will be right here.
- When you subscribe to my site you will receive my weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox every Wednesday! Filled with exclusives, news and giveaways that you will get to hear about first!
- If you are looking for anything luxury travel or Las Vegas experience related those questions can absolutely be answered here. Planning itineraries is one of my favorite tasks to do!
- You will see some partnerships here with brands I love you may or may not be aware of. Posting this info will allow me to share something else with you.
- Building brand awareness and businesses, social media and LinkedIn is honestly one of my favorite things to do online for my clients. Turning a dream or vision into a reality for someone is such an adrenaline rush for me. This is why I know I am doing something right!
- Over the last six months I have gone through a lot of health issues which has led me to this “lifestyle” blog. I wanted a platform that could help me get the word out on delicious recipes that need sharing, a new business or inspirational book, a motivational quote I cannot stop reading. Any and everything that needs to be out there in the universe. Connecting people with products or passions make my heart smile. Seriously! It does. OK now I’m getting emotional. Hey it’s a New Year! It’s allowed.
So there it is. My first post of 2017. My favorite quote, my 2017 word and 6 reasons why you should come back and visit! (insert wink).
Wishing you a happy, healthy, positive and productive 2017!
PS Don’t forget to subscribe and I’ll see you soon…