CES has Las Vegas busier than ever! With over 150,000 here from around the world the energy is high and so is this wind today! If you have yet to arrive the runways are packed and the winds may have a delay in you landing so please plan ahead.
CES is a global consumer electronics and consumer technology tradeshow that takes place every January here in Las Vegas and I wanted to share some of my favorite things to do in town as well as give you a few tips if you are new to our city!
TOP 10 TO-DO’S DURING CES 2017
- Bellagio Fountain Show at night is a must! Be sure to have lots of battery on your devices because you are going to want to film it if you are a first timer!
- The Las Vegas Monorail is one of the best ways to get to and from the convention. Less stress waiting for cars and rides in valet! The traffic is crazy. Take the monorail and actually enjoy your coffee on the way to the convention. It is also a great place to network. Just saying…
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant at the Paris Hotel and Casino has the best views of the strip, champagne and the Bellagio Fountain show may I add. You can also purchase a ticket to ride the elevator to the top of the Eiffel Tower for picture taking.
- Maverick Helicopters has an excellent strip view tour. Invite a few friends and go for a short flight in your own private helicopter.
- If you are staying anywhere near Mandalay Bay visit the Foundation Room upstairs for a cocktail, a dance and a view of the strip from the outside patio.
- Speaking of Mandalay Bay…If you are staying on the Delano side an early morning visit to 3940 Coffee and Tea is recommended. The have the best fresh juice and lots of outlets to charge up your phones and plush couches to sit and catch up on emails. Great decor for some Snaps and Insta pics too!
- Restaurants: Bardot Brasserie at Aria, SW Steakhouse at Wynn, Nobu at Caesars Palace, Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak at The Mirage, Giada at The Cromwell, Yellowtail at Bellagio and High Tea at Mandarin Oriental if you can make it in the afternoon!
- Sprinkles Cupcake or Ghirardelli at The Linq for your sweet tooth! Also, take a ride on the High Roller while you are there. Again, at night for best views of the strip.
9. Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. Beautiful. Just go you will understand. There is nothing like it. You will also want to take pics of the incredible glass ceiling in the lobby designed by Dale Chihuly. Dale’s work can also be found at Aria.
10. After all the walking and hydrating this week you will need to take a break and recharge. If you have the time I would suggest Canyon Ranch SpaClub at The Venitian and The Palazzo. If you don’t have the time or budget for full spa day with treatments you can still enjoy the amenities all day for less than $100.
Make reservations everywhere! There are a lot of companies that buy out venues and restaurants this week!
Bring your battery pack charged and with you everywhere!
Have cash on you to tip!
Contact me here if you have any questions or need any more info on booking.
Ladies. Bring flats or visit a Rollasole (roll up fold up shoes) vending machine. They are amazing and will definitely fit in your bag.
TIPS FOR CES 2018
Fly in a day ahead. Especially if you are flying private. The runways get so full and divert you to North Las Vegas and the traffic to the strip could be a nightmare.
Make reservations or venue buy out plans at least 6 months prior for any restaurant or nightclub event. Some companies will be booking this week for next year’s events. That is the demand!
Everyone will be waiting in lines for Uber, Lyft and cabs. Hire a driver! It is worth the money. No lines. No stress. And great service!
Again contact me if you have any questions or assistance in booking…
Wishing you a wonderful CES!